Sunday, December 17, 2023

Interesting EPGDM C& S

 
When Praveen contacted me to engage this subject of Competition and Strategy a second time for EPGDM term 3 students, though hesitant from my first experience, I took the challenge. The first time though all classes I engaged offline, there were no physical students in the class. This second time I was asked to take half classes offline and the other half online. but I engaged all classes offline.
 
With three games played, one on brainstorming, the other on Kaizen and the third on theory of constraints, the students really enjoyed the fun with learning concept. Since the students were industry practitioners, it was interesting to interact with them and the responses and participation in the class discussions were of a higher quality than my MBA class.
I can never forget this batch ..  I wish the students all the best in their future managerial journey. Do keep in touch.George                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment